We’re Looking for Book Tour Hosts to Join Our Growing Network!
Process of Hosting a Tour Stop
A typical tour stop consists of the following:
- Picking a date on the tour for hosting a book (or cover reveal)
- Reading the book in a timely manner
- Committing to either a review (written or video), Q&A session with the author(s), or other creative post that ties in with the book theme, genre, and audience
- Promoting the tour stop in advance of your hosting date
- Posting on scheduled date of tour stop
- Promoting across your social media channels
In addition to receiving a free copy of the book (digital, eBook, or print – to be determined by the author), we will actively promote the stop across our social media channels. There will also be additional promotional opportunities unique to each author, book, and tour. We’ll do everything we can to make sure this is a fruitful partnership that drives traffic and new readers to your blog/site.
Tour Host Qualifications
To ensure successful tours for our authors, we have a few basic qualifications that all book tour hosts must meet:
- Post to your blog at least once a week
- Actively respond to comments left by visitors
- Be active on a variety of social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
- Enjoy reading and be able to finish a book in a timely manner in preparation for hosting
- Willing to promote a tour stop in advance and during the day of a stop
- Committing to a posting date for the stop and meeting that obligation
If you meet these basic requirements, we want to hear from you! Please fill out the form below (use Book Tour Host in the subject line) and we will get in touch with you shortly.